The Ultimate Adventure

So here is my blog. I feel like everyone has a blog. And I feel like I kind of fit in to the "everyone" category. Plus I feel like I have something to say (again, doesn't "everyone"?). So here it goes. In this forum I will attempt to gracefully traverse my mid to late twenties. Please don't be surprised by my lack of filter. If you are reading this you most likely already know me, so you either love me for my inability to sensor, or you have figured out a way to deal with it already.

As this blog (I already hate the word and it's my first entry) is semi-anonymous I will do my best to stay interesting and sincere.

I will also probably rant about silly, stupid, meaningless, meaningful, hilarious, debaucherous, and boring things. I do this in "real-life" too ... but now you can quote me on it.

I feel like this is my opening testament. So let it be written ... I will do my best to update daily. Even if it's just to ramble.

Comments

  1. YAY! Welcome to blogtown! Can't wait to read more fun posts from ya.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts