I've been like this since Thirteen.

I think I am crazy. But crazy in a beautiful way. And I love it and wouldn't want to be different at all.

I have lived my life as if I have woken up before the dawn and am just waiting for the day to actually begin.
Somewhere, like a briefly remembered dream, a hiccup of reality, a photo with exaggerated colors, I found myself in a forgotten forest.
Full of passion and something indescribable. No hay palabras por estó.
I walked empty hallways that swelled with yearning.
I found myself alone, forgotten from myself.
Someone grabbed my hand and I was pulled to the other side of a window.
Sitting on that bench, I realized someone was beside me, that he felt the same need for solitude.
He grabbed my hand and we found our way into the rain.
Outside there was the sweet music of men wearing white suits with red sashes, playing upon wooden flutes as they looked upon una gardenía filled with peacocks.
My heart beat faster and I danced.
The music and the smell of tropical flowers and the pouring rain filled me and I couldn't stop.
In the courtyard I danced around a stone fountain as the rain poured down on us.
I found myself wrapped in the mist of a forgotten and newly found desire for life.
With my arms out, with that boy, i caught the rain in my open hands.
In that moment I was beautiful as the rain hit my skin.
I danced and laughed and cried.
My voice mixed with the music, my tears with the rain, my heart with my head.
In all my movement I stood still.
It was intimate and innocent.
I found myself there with a boy I would never really know, in a never realized moment, holding his hand as we caught the rain.
I can see myself as I twirled, my hair wet and my arms out.
Everything was moving, spinning, to reach this point.
This point of absolute perfection.
Now, there's something better in me, something beautiful that won't let me go.
And I found myself there, at thirteen.
And my overwhelming emotion for living and feeling, it won't let me forget.

Comments

Popular Posts