Are you a Badfish too?



So, this may come as a surprise to you. Or you just might find it weird ... but over the last few years I have become more and more vocal about my really weird love for Manta Rays. I think they are gorgeous creatures that are so cool and so ... bizzare.

So my dad brought me back this Manta Ray pendant from Mexico. And I put it on the chain with the drop necklace my mom made when she was 16. I know they look weird together... but I kind of like the mix. Plus they are both very ... aquatic.

There is no real point to this post. Just wanted to show you guys all my random new necklace that I am obssessed with. Good job Dad!

Plus, I just like that Manta Rays are "badfish" as I was told earlier this summer. Makes me think of my favorite part of the Sublime song.

Tell me are you a badfish too?

Are you a badfish too?

Ain't got no money to spend

I know the night will never end

Lord knows I'm weak

Won't somebody get me off of this reef

Baby your a big blue whale

Grab the reef when all duck diving fails

Your favorite badfish,

Rio

Comments

Popular Posts